D4 Random Underwater Encounters
- The waters churn and a giant sea turtle emerges! This creature is a magical creature, and will attack any living thing it sees. It only has three attacks: A bite, a tail slap, and a lightning bolt from its eyes.
- A ship floats by, it's crew having been killed by a tribe of merfolk who now rule over the ship. They wield swords made from the bones of sea creatures and wear armor made from the scales of sea dragons. If players offer tribute, they will be allowed to board the ship.
- A group of aquatic elves are defending their home. It's surrounded by a magical fog that keeps people from entering their territory.
- A purple-hued octopus, 1d10 sea scorpions, and a naga army have laid siege to an underwater palace. The naga army has attacked with a tidal wave, the octopus is somehow controlling the sea scorpions, and an army of merfolk has laid siege to the palace.
Random Encounters AI is a generator for random tables powered by GPT-3 AI.
Do you want even more AI powered RPG Tools? Check out LitRPG Adventures.
Or become a Patreon supporter and help me create more free RPG tools.
Or feel free to share the site with your friends. +42 xp if you do!
D&D Random Generators:
Here's a list of each DND 5e+ random encounter generator on their own pages for your convenience.
- Random Arctic Encounters
- Random Beach Encounters
- Random Castle Encounters
- Random Cave Encounters
- Random City Encounters
- Random Crypt Encounters
- Random Dungeon Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Water Encounters
- Random Forest Encounters
- Random Fortress Encounters
- Random Grassland Encounters
- Random Graveyard Encounters
- Random Lake Encounters
- Random Mountain Encounters
- Random Ocean Encounters
- All D&D Random Encounter Generators
FREE RPG tools:
Here's some of the other free tools I've built with GPT-3 from OpenAI if you want something more than a simple encounter table.
Magic Items Maker
My Magic Items Maker creates all sorts of magic items. This is an example of what the tools at LitRPG Adventures can do. There's actually two different magic items generator at LitRPG Adventures for those who want more control over the difficulty of the encounter.
I've also built a Backstory Generator powered by GPT-3 from OpenAI. You can create all sorts of backstories for characters (wizards to rogues to warriors), NPCs, and more.
NPC Generator AI
My NPC Generator AI website generates NPC backstories at the touch of a button. You get more control as a member of LitRPG Adventures. And the rules are simple.
More Random Encounters
My random encounter generator is just one of many tools I've built at LitRPG Adventures over the last couple years. There's over two dozen generators online that can save you a bunch of time. From magic items to monsters and creatures to locations to governments, there's something for everyone. You can adjust the challenge rating as necessary for each encounter your PCs will run into. As a DM, your rule is law, so know that each encounter on the list is just an idea for you to use and change as necessary - like any other random encounter generator.
Using AI for Random RPG Content
Some people have been against using AI to generate random encounter generator tables and other RPG content, but I think that it's a useful tool. At this stage, human input is still very much needed. The AI available today helps, but it still needs a human to "drive" if you want to achieve the best content without difficulty.
At LitRPG Adventures, you get the best of both worlds - AI generated content lovingly edited by humans. Stop by LitRPG Adventures today and check out all the great RPG content you can generate or browse our library of over 26,000 already generated items, places, people, creatures, and more! Unofficial fan content permitted? Yes. This is all unofficial fan content generated by an AI. More than a simple random encounter generator, it outputs all sorts of great content.