D1 Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- A group of storm elementals is flying through the sky, their loud, thunderous laughter echoing around them.
- Raging Gusts: The winds whip violently at the party. This might cause them to be blown off their feet.
- A large floating city appears in the distance. The city is inhabited by a race of intelligent birds, who are friendly and offer the party food and shelter.
- A whirlwind is nearby. It is 20 feet in diameter and does not appear dangerous until it moves closer to the players. Then, it can be seen that there are broken branches, leaves, and some small rocks in it. If players get too close, it will suck them in and spit them out 10d100 miles away.
- Up to 100 tiny, transparent, glassy orbs shoot from the sky and attack the party as if they were arrows. Each orb has 1 HP and does 1d4 points of damage if it hits.
- Overhead, a flock of 2d6+4 birds fly by. They will attack any non-avians they see. They're small but vicious and poisonous too.
- A small tornado appears and flies toward the party. Inside is a tiny, humanoid elemental with red hair, a beard and piercing blue eyes. If attacked, it will fight up to three rounds, then flee from the battle. It can cast magic missile at first level and can be questioned about anything in the area. It will answer truthfully, but it’s only a level one spellcaster.
- The sky turns dark and ominous, with light rain falling. Then, a thunderclap sounds nearby and a bolt of lightning strikes nearby, destroying everything around the players.
- A young blue dragon is flying around the area, searching for food. It will attack the party if provoked.
- A flock of giant vultures is circling above the players. If provoked, they will swoop down to attack.
About Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
Random Encounter Tables RPG Book
I have a seperate collection of unique RPG random encounter tables (and more) for fantasy tabletop RPG campaigns available now at Amazon as an ebook, softcover, or hardcover book and contains the following...
- Items Found In Places
- Random Encounters
- Character, City, and Dungeon Names
Get it at Amazon and help support me creating more FREE RPG tools. Thanks!
D&D Random Encounter Generators:
- Random Arctic Encounters
- Random Beach Encounters
- Random Castle Encounters
- Random Cave Encounters
- Random City Encounters
- Random Crypt Encounters
- Random Dungeon Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Water Encounters
- Random Forest Encounters
- Random Fortress Encounters
- Random Grassland Encounters
- Random Graveyard Encounters
- Random Lake Encounters
- Random Mountain Encounters
- Random Ocean Encounters
- All Random Encounter Generators
More RPG tools: Magic Items Maker | Backstory Generator | Mimic Maker | Dungeon Maps AI