D1 Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- A group of 1d4+4 giant hawks attack the players.
- Players come across a group of people who are carrying a large stone coffin that is being carried on a large bier made out of sticks and vines. The coffin is held aloft by four huge, powerful men who are wearing robes that look like they were taken from a wizard or sorcerer.
- A whirlwind is nearby. It is 20 feet in diameter and does not appear dangerous until it moves closer to the players. Then, it can be seen that there are broken branches, leaves, and some small rocks in it. If players get too close, it will suck them in and spit them out 10d100 miles away.
- The party sees a group of 2d4 giant owls attacking a group of 2d4 giant eagles.
- Players encounter a small village of 2d6 humans living in tents made out of large bird feathers. They will ask the players for help in finding their lost flock of giant birds. If players help them, the villagers will give the party dinner, lodging, and information about the area in exchange for the rescue of their chief's daughter who was abducted by a flying creature and carried off into the sky by it.
- A lightning bolt strikes nearby, causing a loud boom and a flash of light that causes all creatures to be stunned for one round.
- A group of 5 sentient lightning bolts are trying to start a thunderstorm by striking around a cloud. The cloud is also sentient, and it's not happy.
- A group of 2d6+2 sphinxes are patrolling the borders of the Elemental Plane of Air.
- A group of lightning bolts are trying to start a campfire.
- The air around the party becomes filled with large, black flies. The flies buzz around the party's heads and try to land on them. Each fly is carrying a small disease that causes a rash.
About Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
D&D Random Encounter Generators:
- Random Arctic Encounters
- Random Beach Encounters
- Random Castle Encounters
- Random Cave Encounters
- Random City Encounters
- Random Crypt Encounters
- Random Dungeon Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Water Encounters
- Random Forest Encounters
- Random Fortress Encounters
- Random Grassland Encounters
- Random Graveyard Encounters
- Random Lake Encounters
- Random Mountain Encounters
- Random Ocean Encounters
- All Random Encounter Generators