D1 Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- A merchant (name: Hadar) is selling a variety of items. He has 6 pairs of boot of speed, 40 scrolls, 50 potions of cure light wounds, 10 potions of cure critical wounds, and 10 potions of cure serious wounds.
- The party meets an old priest, who demands to know where the party's elder wand is.
- A magical garden dedicated to the element of fire can be seen in the distance, its plants and flowers burning brightly.
- A group of Water Elementals chasing a group of Earth Elementals.
- In the distance, you can see a large glowing fireball. It is a balor who is casting a spell on the area.
- The characters are walking through a tunnel when suddenly they start to feel hot and a large fireball comes flying towards them.
- A group of 1d4+2 dwarves are mining gold and gems. They have an entire cart filled with gold gems.
- A group of 1d4+4 dwarves are searching the area for gold and gems. If players approach, the dwarves will attack. If players kill the dwarves, they will discover that these dwarves are actually doppelgangers in disguise.
- A group of 2d4 fire elementals are near the area. They are hostile to all creatures. Each fire elemental attacks with its claw and its bite. The claws of each fire elemental are made of flame. Their bite attacks cause an additional 1d8 points of fire damage.
- A group of 2d4 fire elementals are near the area. They are on a mission from their fire elemental kin to do what they want. They attack creatures that will attack them or creatures that are evil. Each fire elemental attacks with its claw and its bite. The claws of each fire elemental are made of flame. Their bite attacks cause an additional 1d8 points of fire damage.
About Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
Random Encounter Tables RPG Book
I have a seperate collection of unique RPG random encounter tables (and more) for fantasy tabletop RPG campaigns available now at Amazon as an ebook, softcover, or hardcover book and contains the following...
- Items Found In Places
- Random Encounters
- Character, City, and Dungeon Names
Get it at Amazon and help support me creating more FREE RPG tools. Thanks!
D&D Random Encounter Generators:
- Random Arctic Encounters
- Random Beach Encounters
- Random Castle Encounters
- Random Cave Encounters
- Random City Encounters
- Random Crypt Encounters
- Random Dungeon Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Water Encounters
- Random Forest Encounters
- Random Fortress Encounters
- Random Grassland Encounters
- Random Graveyard Encounters
- Random Lake Encounters
- Random Mountain Encounters
- Random Ocean Encounters
- All Random Encounter Generators
More RPG tools: Magic Items Maker | Backstory Generator | Mimic Maker | Dungeon Maps AI