D1 Random Fortress Encounters
- Large Moth; white with dark brown spots, about the size of a small dog. Surprisingly, it is not very threatening in any way.
- The fortress is home to a peaceful dragon who has taken on human form. But a group of dragon hunters has tracked her down and is determined to capture her. Can the players protect her secret and defeat the hunters?
- In the midst of a heated battle, the players accidentally trigger a trap that releases a swarm of giant bees. They must quickly find a way to escape the bees or risk getting stung and potentially falling unconscious.
- A hidden door is found in the courtyard that leads to a secret underground chamber. The chamber is filled with various magical artifacts and objects, but most intriguing is a large, glowing orb in the center. As the players approach, they can hear whispers and see faces forming on the surface of the orb. What secrets does it hold?
- As the players enter a room, they suddenly shrink in size, becoming tiny creatures in a giant's room. They must navigate through the room filled with oversized furniture and objects to find a way to return to their original size.
- A pack of werewolves is stalking the players as they make their way through the forest. They must either find a way to defeat the werewolves or outrun them before the next full moon.
- A group of 2d6+2 thugs are talking about their plans for the next few days. If players don't ask, they won't tell. They do know about a nearby dungeon though, but they aren't sure if its open right now or not.
- A male dwarf is seen walking down the hall with a large sack of coins over his shoulder. If the players approach him, he will stop, turn around and say 'Mind your own business'. He then climbs up a rope ladder which is connected to the ceiling and disappears into the darkness above.
- A group of mercenaries are having a heated argument over their pay in a hallway. The players can choose to intervene and potentially hire them for their own needs.
- A group of 2d6+2 thugs are playing with a pet cat they found.
About Random Fortress Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
D&D Random Encounter Generators:
- Random Arctic Encounters
- Random Beach Encounters
- Random Castle Encounters
- Random Cave Encounters
- Random City Encounters
- Random Crypt Encounters
- Random Dungeon Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Water Encounters
- Random Forest Encounters
- Random Fortress Encounters
- Random Grassland Encounters
- Random Graveyard Encounters
- Random Lake Encounters
- Random Mountain Encounters
- Random Ocean Encounters
- All Random Encounter Generators