D1 Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- A group of 2d6 goblins are hiding along the side of the road. They are waiting for a caravan to pass by.
- As the characters are walking along, they notice that the sounds of battle are coming from the ground beneath them. They look down and see that a battle between a group of kobolds and a group of goblins is taking place on top of an underground campsite built on top of a chasm hundreds of feet deep. The players can choose to help one side or try to get some loot from the battle.
- The players hear a rumbling sound underground. An underground battle between a group of kobolds and a group of goblins is taking place. The players can choose to help one side or try to get some loot from the battle while everyone else is busy fighting. If they try to do this, there's a 10% chance they'll be spotted.
- The players see a city guard. He is investigating a crime scene. He is looking around for clues. He is concerned that the criminals will get away with their crime. If players get involved, he will ask for their help in catching the bad guys.
- The sound of massive footsteps can be heard. To the left, a giant ape dressed in an old military uniform is attacking a group of peasants.
- A group of 2d6 humans are hiking down a trail, looking nervous. They are carrying a small chest marked with a strange symbol. If players ask, they will say that they are looking for the center of the world. They don't know how to get there, but they are willing to pay 1d10x10 gold pieces if players can find them a way there.
- A group of 2d10 men is working in a large quarry. They are cutting stone into blocks and carrying them out of the quarry. If the players interfere, the men will attack them.
- The party comes across a small, barely-standing temple of a forgotten god. Inside, a small statue of a god is holding a small, carved wooden chest. The chest is carved with the image of a small animal.
- The party hears a rumbling noise and sees a giant stone hurling towards them. It is a giant stone giant throwing a boulder at them.
- An underground lake flows under the cavern. The party hears a voice in the distance.
About Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
D&D Random Encounter Generators:
- Random Arctic Encounters
- Random Beach Encounters
- Random Castle Encounters
- Random Cave Encounters
- Random City Encounters
- Random Crypt Encounters
- Random Dungeon Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Water Encounters
- Random Forest Encounters
- Random Fortress Encounters
- Random Grassland Encounters
- Random Graveyard Encounters
- Random Lake Encounters
- Random Mountain Encounters
- Random Ocean Encounters
- All Random Encounter Generators