D1 Random Mountain Encounters
- A pack of wolves are hunting in this area. They have been in this area for many years and know the area well. They are in this area to hunt deer and other smaller animals that travel through this area.
- A group of 2d4 dwarves are walking up the mountain. They are carrying weapons and armor to sell in the black market camp at the top of the mountain.
- A group of adventurers are traveling through the mountains. They are looking for an old lost temple. They think it is on the side of this mountain. They have hired
- Players find a small village. The village is in ruins. The residents are all skeletons. If players search the village, they will find a small statue of a dog. The statue is worth 10 gold pieces.
- A group of 6 goblins emerge from the trees. They are armed with spears and shields. They will attack the players.
- A group of 2d6 dwarves who are out on patrol looking for orcs and bandits around their village. They will offer to escort the players back to their village if they see them fighting orcs or bandits nearby.
- A group of 2d4 rangers are about to attack a group of 2d4 bandits. The rangers and bandits are being controlled by a wight nearby to attack and kill the rangers and bandits.
- The party encounters a goblin scout. The scout has been tracking the party and can tell the players what they have done during their adventure so far.
- The players come across a small grove that is dedicated to a goddess of nature. It is a place devoted to worship. If the party goes inside, they will find an old woman named Marge who is being held against her will by 2 giant spiders.
- A local band of goblins has been hired to hunt down a group of bandits who are hiding in the mountains. They are not very good at their jobs, but they are not terrible either. They are looking for work, and will hire out as mercenaries to anyone who looks like they can afford them.
About Random Mountain Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
D&D Random Encounter Generators:
- Random Arctic Encounters
- Random Beach Encounters
- Random Castle Encounters
- Random Cave Encounters
- Random City Encounters
- Random Crypt Encounters
- Random Dungeon Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Water Encounters
- Random Forest Encounters
- Random Fortress Encounters
- Random Grassland Encounters
- Random Graveyard Encounters
- Random Lake Encounters
- Random Mountain Encounters
- Random Ocean Encounters
- All Random Encounter Generators