D1 Random Graveyard Encounters
- The players come to a fork in the road. One road leads to a nearby village, the other leads to a small graveyard with a stone crypt in the center of it. As they walk towards it, they see a lantern hanging above a giant stone door that says 'Beware, Death Lurks Within'.
- An old woman is sitting on a tombstone. She is holding a box full of kittens. The woman is looking for a home for the kittens.
- A group of 2d6 zombies shuffle through the graveyard. They are carrying an heavy Cast-Iron Cookware that is engraved with the name 'Nefarious' on one side of the pot. The cookware is extremely heavy, weighing about 10 lbs. +
- You see a group of 1d4+4 zombies attacking a nearby village, which has hired a group of mercenaries to protect them (the mercenaries have been hired for 1d10 weeks, and they have 11 troops - each troop has 4 Hit Dice and are armed with short swords and shields).
- A group of men are digging up a grave. They are trying to find a body to harvest for bones.
- The sound of a battle can be heard coming from the nearby graveyard. If investigated, players will find several half-orc barbarians fighting with skeletons. If players join in on the fight, the barbarians will be surprised and grateful.
- The party sees a group of 1d4 skeletons. The skeletons are holding hands and singing to one another.
- Two nearby mounds shift, revealing two ghouls. The ghouls attack.
- A group of 2d4+2 skeleton warriors are digging up a grave nearby. They are looking for treasure. If the players approach, they will attack.
- A group of 2d4 skeletons are standing in the road, arguing about what kind of bones they are. They don't attack.
Generated by GPT-3 and lightly edited by a human.
About Random Graveyard Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
Random Encounter Tables RPG Book
I have a seperate collection of unique RPG random encounter tables (and more) for fantasy tabletop RPG campaigns available now at Amazon as an ebook, softcover, or hardcover book and contains the following...
- Items Found In Places
- Random Encounters
- Character, City, and Dungeon Names
Get it at Amazon and help support me creating more FREE RPG tools. Thanks!