D1 Random Graveyard Encounters
- A group of 2d4 zombies are standing in the road, holding hands and singing a song about love and death. They don't attack.
- A group of 1d4+4 townsfolk are looking for their lost dog, which ran into the graveyard when they were walking it and it got away from them. They are looking for the dog, not for anything else that might be in the graveyard.
- A group of 3d4+2 skeletons are fighting a group of 3d4+2 banshees. The banshees will retreat if they lose.
- A group of 1d4+2 ghouls attack the party. They are led by a ghast, who is a powerful mage and cleric who can cast spells and turn invisible at will. He is also accompanied by two wights, who are able to cast fireballs at players from a distance.
- A man named Lester is digging in the graveyard. He is searching for treasure.
- A group of 2d6 skeletons are standing in the road, holding hands and singing a song about love and death. They pretend to be surprised when players approach, but then attack when the players get too close.
- Players hear an old man singing a sad song about death, love and loss. As they approach him, he looks up at them and asks if they have seen his pet dog named Sparky who ran away in the night. He says that Sparky has been with him for many years, but he worries about him being lost because he cannot find him anywhere. If players offer to help him find his dog, he will give each player a golden coin and tell them about a nearby dungeon where there are many monsters and valuable treasure that awaits those who are willing to fight for it.
- A group of undead are having a party among the tombstones. They are oblivious to the party approaching. If the party attacks, the party will have to fend off two groups of undead.
- A group of 2d12 skeletons are standing in the road, holding hands and singing a song about love and death. They seem to be skilled dancers and are doing a dance routine to the music.
- A group of men and women are seen arguing with each other. If players approach, they will attack. They are cultists of Orcus, who are arguing over the best way to summon him from his realm.
Generated by GPT-3 and lightly edited by a human.
About Random Graveyard Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
Random Encounter Tables RPG Book
I have a seperate collection of unique RPG random encounter tables (and more) for fantasy tabletop RPG campaigns available now at Amazon as an ebook, softcover, or hardcover book and contains the following...
- Items Found In Places
- Random Encounters
- Character, City, and Dungeon Names
Get it at Amazon and help support me creating more FREE RPG tools. Thanks!