D1 Random Lake Encounters
- Two men are arguing about whether there is treasure hidden in the hills or not.
- A group of townsfolk are throwing a party by the lakeside. They are celebrating something or other. If players approach, they will be invited to join in the celebration and can learn more about the village and the region through conversation and by joining in the festivities and games being played by the partygoers
- A group of 2d6+2 elves are fishing in a small boat. They are members of a nearby elven tribe. They are fishing for food and are planning to trade their catch for metal weapons.
- A group of drunk dwarves are singing songs about their adventures in the mines. They look like they're having a good time and they're quite loud.
- A group of children are playing a game of tag at the edge of the water. They will challenge the players to a game of tag and run away if anyone approaches them.
- A group of 1d4+2 women are scrubbing the dirt and mud off their clothes. They are doing so because they fall into the lake when they were walking by the lake on their way to go shopping or visit a friend.
- A man is sitting on the shore, holding his head in his hands and sobbing uncontrollably. He will tell the party that he was fishing when a giant monster appeared out of nowhere and attacked him, savaging his body and mind. He hopes that someone will avenge him by killing the monster who did this to him.
- A group of men are standing on shore, laughing about how easy it was to rob a merchant ship that sank not far from shore during a storm last night. They have just returned from robbing the ship and are counting their loot
- A group of fishermen will tell you that they caught a strange creature in their fishing net. The fishermen will ask if you want to buy it. Inside their net is a one-eyed green eel with six legs, two mouths, and a tail that has two fins on it and stingers on the sides of the tail. If you buy it, the fishermen will force it on you at an inflated price, telling you it's 'rare as hell' and 'worth every goddamn copper!'
- A group of 1d4 humans are fishing near the shore of the lake. They are hoping to catch some fish for their village.
Generated by GPT-3 and lightly edited by a human.
About Random Lake Encounters AI
Hello. I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site with 1000's of Free D&D Random Encounters. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced RPG generators and a growing library of RPG content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating this D&D random encounter generator.
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
Random Encounter Tables RPG Book
I have a seperate collection of unique RPG random encounter tables (and more) for fantasy tabletop RPG campaigns available now at Amazon as an ebook, softcover, or hardcover book and contains the following...
- Items Found In Places
- Random Encounters
- Character, City, and Dungeon Names
Get it at Amazon and help support me creating more FREE RPG tools. Thanks!