D4 Random Wasteland Encounters
- You encounter a small settlement that has been destroyed. The settlement was attacked by a large group of kobolds that have killed everyone in the settlement. The kobolds have set up camp in the settlement. They are using the destroyed homes as their own homes. There is 1d12+6 kobolds in total. They are armed with spears and slings.
- A scout, named Wycool, will see the party. Wycool is a member of a team of adventurers, who have been camping out in the wilderness near the town. They have been camping out because they have been hired to deliver a message to the people in town. Wycool will offer the party 50gp a day if they escort him to the city. If attacked, Wycool will summon four more scouts who will follow them to the city.
- A hungry 2 foot tall troll is standing at the top of a hill. He will wave his arms for the party to approach and share food with him, if food is provided. He will not attack. If the party is given no food the troll will ambush them from above. The party is attacked by 3d6 giant ants.
- The party encounters a rogue in the wild that is wandering around without a party. He is willing to join the party with food and treasure. He has no gold. If not provided with food and/or treasure he will fight the party. He has 7 hit points.
New Dungeon Generator is now LIVE at LitRPG Adventures!
Random Dungeon Encounter Ideas Books
I have an ebook and print copy of 500 random dungeon encounters that is available now at Amazon as an ebook or softcover print and contains the following DM goodness inside...
- Random Dungeon Encounters x 500
- Adventure NPCs x 50
- Gnome and Centaur Names x 20 each
- Dungeon and City Names x 20 each
Get it at Amazon and help support me creating more FREE RPG tools. Thanks!
About Random Encounters AI
I'm Paul Bellow, a LitRPG author and creator of this site. I also run LitRPG Adventures, a set of advanced AI RPG generators and a growing library of RPG tabletop content generated by GPT-3 API from OpenAI. If you want to learn more about how I put thistogether, I've got a blog post about creating a D&D random encounter generator with an advanced language model neural net. Don't worry, I don't get too technical!
Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you find it useful!
D&D Random Encounter Generators:
- Random Arctic Encounters
- Random Beach Encounters
- Random Castle Encounters
- Random Cave Encounters
- Random City Encounters
- Random Crypt Encounters
- Random Dungeon Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Air Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Earth Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Fire Encounters
- Random Elemental Plane of Water Encounters
- Random Forest Encounters
- Random Fortress Encounters
- Random Grassland Encounters
- Random Graveyard Encounters
- Random Lake Encounters
- Random Mountain Encounters
- Random Ocean Encounters
- All Random Encounter Generators
More RPG tools: Magic Items Maker | Backstory Generator | Mimic Maker | Dungeon Maps AI | NPC Generator AI